Research Output per year
As a PhD research fellow, I am involved in different projects all about contaminants in dust and soil including:
- VEGESAFE project as a community Science program: Geospatial and statistical analysis of soil samples trace elements all around Australian cities.
- DustSafe Project: Geospatial analysis of trace elements in vacuum dust samples collected in Sydney-Australia.
- Airborne Lead Isotopic composition investigation with International approach towards finding out legacy and contemporary sources.
- Global Investigation of Microplastics as a contemporary contaminants and probable bearing particles in indoor air samples
My previous experience and expertise could be summarized as follow:
Geochemical data analyst with strong background in Geographical Information System for different approaches including modelling potential exploration zones and Environmental studies.
Involved in different projects when I was employed at Geological Survey of Iran (GSI) including:
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Yazd-Iran Exploration Zone
- Integration and Modeling geospatial data of Kharturan Zone (Semnan province) for Exploration
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Kashmar-Bardskan Exploration Zone
- Geochemical spatial data Analysis of Northern Khorasan with exploration approach
- Cartography and Marine Geochemical data analysis of Chalus-Hachiroud sheets for Environmental approaches
- Fuzzy-AHP modelling method of geospatial data of Abrisham-Rud towards Copper exploration
- ATLAS of Geological map, Total of airborne magnetic field, satellite photo-map and map of minerals of Iran
- Environmental urban geochemistry of heavy metals in soils of Hamedan-IRAN
I was also satisfied with volunteer works including:
- Translation of Geological Methods in Mineral Exploration and Mining (English to Persian)
- Translation of Environmental and Low Temperature Geochemistry (English to Persian, under preparation)
- Translation of the ATLAS of Iran's Geology and Mineral Distribution: With Maps on Scale 1:250.000
- Editorial board of Geoscience and Mining journal (GSI)
Exploration Mining engineering, Bachelor of Engineering, Shahrood University of Technology
Environmental geology, Master of Science, Shiraz University
Research output: Book/Report › Book › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Research › peer-review