The inscribed monument is a small light marble stele in the form of naiskos, damaged at the top and on the right hand side. It belongs to collection of the Institute of Classical Archaeology, Charles University, Prague. The stele was donated to the collection by Professor Antonín Salač (1885-1960), and no further information about the origin of the inscription is available. Therefore its provenience can be determined only on the basis of comparison with similar monuments.
|Number of pages||10|
|Publication status||Published - 2014|
- Greek inscription